Rally for Accountability, November 19, 2010
November 19, 2010
November 19, 2010 – Salt Lake City, Utah
Around 60 members of the community gathered at Pioneer Park to demand that Bush and other criminals in their administration be held accountable for their illegal and immoral conduct. George W. Bush’s cross country book signing tour arrived at the Costco in Sandy, UT on November 19th, 2010 promoting his memoir “Decision Points,” in which he openly brags about condoning torture during his administration. While the rally was concurrent with Bush’s visit to Utah, the message of the rally was bi-partisan: that all citizens must be held accountable according to the rule of law.
Speaker line-up included:
- Ashley Anderson, co-director of Peaceful Uprising
- Retired Brigadier General David Irvine
- Archie Archuleta, President of the Utah Coalition of La Raza
- Youth activist Molly Robbins
- Rocky Anderson, former mayer of Salt Lake City and Executive Director for High Road for Human Rights.