The Justice Party was founded a year ago. And what a year it has been!
Millions of people have been exposed to the principles and activites of the Justice Party and its 2012 presidential candidate.
Here is just a sampling:
The response has been overwhelming. People across the political spectrum enthusiastically support a sustained Justice Movement:
- To eliminate the corrupting influence of money in elections and government [image]
- To provide effective leadership on climate protection and energy independence [image]
- To reduce our record incarceration rates and end the “war on drugs” [image]
- To provide equal protection under the law for all [image]
- To combat poverty and lack of health care for millions of Americans [image]
- To end illegal, tragic wars of aggression and abuses of human rights [image]
- To rein in the imperial presidency, restore the rule of law, and protect fundamental constitutional rights[image]
We’ve come this far in a short time, with lots of passion but few resources. We continue to raise awareness, draw in new support, and organize people to push for change.
Help us continue the momentum. We’re in great need of your financial support today. Please don’t leave it for others. Everyone can make a real difference.
We have no paid staff presently, but we still have expenses that need to be covered immediately: office rental (at a reduced rate), phones and internet, postage and supplies, other basic expenses. We have no source for funding our ongoing expenses other than those who share our values and our mission. That means YOU.
Please join the growing justice community – and help with your generous year-end contribution. It’s easy, it’s quick, and it’s the right thing to do.